Monday, November 21, 2011

Curious List

So... I decided to become the next person in the world to start a blog. I have no idea what I'm doing and I think that's the most fun part. I'm not particularly good at any one thing but god knows I love to try everything!

I'm an accountant working on my MBA.  I have two furry four legged children, Logan & Tek and a fantastic boyfriend of over 6 years, Greg. I've been told I have OCD with a love for organization and am a bit of a compulsive shopper, even if my budget doesn't allow for it.

All in all, I'm a curious character. If I don't know an answer, I'll research it.

If I learn about some new technique to do something better, I want to try it.
If a product organizes or is supposed to work better than the last, I want it. 
What I'm hoping to do in this blog is follow my own curiosity and perhaps what I find out and learn will help someone else through this blog! I hope you enjoy it!

Here are a few things I hope to touch upon in my blog:

Bucket List
Chores
Cooking & Baking
Couponing
Diet & Exercise
Giveaways
Grad School

Product Reviews
Randomness
Remodeling
Scrapbooking
Shopping Deals
Tek & Logan
Travel
TV and Movies
Websites, Apps & Blogs
Weird Words and Spellings
Working from Home

No comments:

Post a Comment