Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Couponing: CVS 12/11-12/17 MONEYMAKER!



Nothing super great here unless you want these things but look below for a money maker that I'm getting tomorrow!  (Making friends with the manager and having him hold a sold out product before they restock it is key!)

- 2 Boxes of Keelber crackers - $2.57*2 - B1G1Free - $1 off 2 MFC = $.79 each (69% savings!)
- 2 Boxes of Nabisco crackers - $2.57*2 - B1G1Free - $1 off 2 MFC = $.79 each (69% savings!)
- Combos - $2 on sale - $2 ECB = FREE (100% savings)
- Bandaids - $5 full price but I was annoyed that we didn't have one when I needed one so I splurged!
- 2 Airborne - $8.29*2 - B1G1halfoff - two $1.50 MFC (off the website) = $4.72 each (43% saving) I don't see these go on great sales often but it's one thing I like to have on hand all the time so I picked them up during this sale.
- 2 Blistex = $2.37 on sale for $.99 - $1 off 2 MFC = $.50 each (79% savings!)

My receipt shows a $1.50 CVS MFC coupon but I can't remember what it was for but it musthave been the crackers since I'm surprised I spent $.79 on them and I know it wasn't for the other 4 items.

$17.10 for $38.9 worth of items = 56% savings

The only things I really paid for were the bandaids and Airborne so if you don't need those you can get some great cheap/free items.



The deal I am most excited about was sold out but I made friends with Jim the store manager and he's said when they restock tomorrow he's going to hold them aside for me so at 3pm tomorrow I will have this transaction in my pocket :)

- 3 Centrum Pronutrients 50ct - $12.49 on sale for $9.99 - three $7 off MFC (12/11 SS) - $5 off CVS coupon (printing from the coupon centers in store, mine won't print so I asked nicely and Jim is doing it manually for me) = $3.97 for all 3 (89% savings!)

- 3 Bags of Hershey's Holiday Kisses - $3.99 on sale 2/$5 - $1 off 2 CVS coupon (in the Holiday Book) - B2G1Free MFC = $1.33 per bag (67% savings!)

Spend $30 on select items (these two included) get $10 gift card making this a $2 moneymaker!

I saw other blogs do the spend $30 get $10 with only the Centrum but it's only $29.97 technically so I'm afraid it won't go through. I threw in the candy for good measure because it was the cheapest thing I could get with coupons that qualified towards the gift card promotion.  Another option was a $2 box of Christmas cards instead but I'm all about free chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment