Sunday, December 11, 2011

Couponing: Rite Aid 12/4-12/10


So these are from this past week's sale, I did some late shopping so unfortunately they are no longer available.  I'm going to work on getting my shopping done earlier in the week so that you guys can benefit!  Busy week this week!  After finals on Thursday I'll have a little more free time for a month!

- Reeces & Kit Kat - 2/$3
- Milky Way, Starburst & Twix - 3/$2
I had picked the candy up for a grab that I had $5 left to spend on that didn't end up happening so looks like they'll be going in someone's stocking for Christmas lol!

- Aleve - $6.99 - $3 in-ad coupon - $1 VV coupon - $1 manf. coupon = $1.99 (72% savings!)
- 4 Kleenex - $1.99 each at B1G1 - $1 off 3 VV coupon - $1 off 4 manf. coupon = $.50 each! (75% savings!)  I fly through tissues so I'm always looking to find them cheap!

$23.95 worth of stuff for $8.99 = 63% savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment