Friday, December 2, 2011

Shopping Deals: $25 Barnes & Noble Gift Card for $15!



SaveMore.com is giving selling $25 Barnes & Noble gift cards for $15!  They are valid in store, online and towards Nook books!  This is a great find for me as I was planning on getting one to go along with the Nook I bought my father for Christmas.  It says only one per household but I was able to process one on each of my email addresses.  It didn't let me use the same credit card but it appears to have gone through when I put in a different card, even though the billing address was the same.  No promises that it worked but it's worth a shot if you want more than one.  The voucher will be available for redemption on 12/12/11 and says to allow 5-7 business days for shipping so if you order as soon as they are available to order you should get it by Christmas!  You also get a $5 bonus if you refer someone who buys one so pass it along, it's only available for another day and a half or until it sells out!

No comments:

Post a Comment