Saturday, December 17, 2011

Shopping Deals: Staples - Free 4GB Micro Relay USB Flash Drive


Another Staples 100% Rewards product this week through 12/24.  Purchase a Staples 4GB Micro Relay USB Flash Drive, present this coupon and your rewards card at check out, pay $5.99 now and get $5.99 back in Rewards in January.  Again, this is only a good deal if you plan on shopping at Staples anyway and will use the rewards before they expire.  I need ink soon so I'm waiting for my rewards to come back on this and my batteries before I do.  Speaking of batteries...


Don't forget the 100% rewards batteries deal is still going on through 12/24.  Buy two 16ct packs of Duracell AA or AAA batteries for $12.99 per week and get $12.99 per pack back in Staples rewards in January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment