Thursday, December 22, 2011

Shopping Deals: Staples - Free Skullcandy Jib Earbuds!



Follow the instructions on the photo to get 100% back in Staples rewards for a pair of Skullcandy Jib Earbuds.  Remember, this is Staples rewards meaning in January you'll get a Staples rewards check that can only be used in Staples and will expire (athough you get enough time in my opinion).  I need ink so it's been working out great for me because I will just wait and utilize the rewards so I can get a bunch of free stuff now (see the flash drive and battery posts from earlier) and the ink next month.  You will need to print this image and present it along with your rewards card (or phone number in my case because I lost my card) in order for the rebate to process and show on your rewards statement.  This just so happens to be the last gift left to buy on my Christmas list so I couldn't be happier about this deal!  Staples was always my first love when it came to getting deals though so it holds a special place in my heart.  :)  Don't hesitate to contact me with questions or the original copy of this deal's email.

No comments:

Post a Comment