$15.93 for $120.87 worth of items! (87% savings!)
- 2 Sundown Vitamin D3-1000 iu 100 ct: $5.99 on sale $4 - B1G1 - 2 $1/1 printable - $4 Wags MIR - 10% bonus = $2.40 PROFIT!- Renew Life Love Your Heart 90ct: on sale $20 - $20 Wags MIR - 10% bonus rebate = $2 PROFIT!
- HeartBlu HH Veg 60ct: on sale $14 - $14 Wags MIR - 1% bonus rebate = $1.40 PROFIT!
- 1 Factor Nutrition Labs Ubiquincol Coq10 30 ct: on sale $10 - $10 Wags MIR - 10% bonus rebate = $1 PROFIT!
- 2* LySyl Cold Sore Relief .3oz: $5.99 on sale for $5 - $5 RR = FREE!
- 2 Get2BB Stylers: $5.99 on sale B1G1 - 2 $3/1 2/12 RP = FREE!
- Just or Men Hair Color: $5.99 - $5.99 MIR = FREE!
- 3 Mitchum Deoderant: $3.99 on sale $1.99 with in-ad coupon - $.75 1/8 S = $1.25 each (69% savings!)
- 2 Curel Therapy Hand & Cuticle Cream 3.5oz: $3.49 on clearance for $2.79 - B1G1 50% off $1.40 - 2 $1/1 2/5 S = $1.09 each (69% savings!)
- 2 Cottonelle 12ct bath tissue: $5 each - $1 Wags Feb coupon book - $1 1/15 S = $3 each (40% savings!)
- 3 2 Liter Coke: $1.99 on sale 3/$4 = $1.33 (33% savings!)
So it could've been hard to come up with items that left me with $60 checkout total in order to use my RR that were about to expire (this is your total after coupons so the items would have to give you a RR or MIR in order to use up my RR) and I lucked out like CRAZY with these freebie/for profit RR and Wags MIR items! I seriously couldn't have had better timing and I couldn't have been happier. As for the other products, those small purse size Mitchum's are on my mom's request list (I get a request list from my family members of things to look out for) and it was a great stock up price for those. The Curel and Cottonelle were great RR filer items that we can always use and the Coke was Greg's only request so I obliged :) All in all, this was a great return post, I'm very pleased that I'm caught up on my Wags RRs - that $60 was burning a nervous hole in my pocket!
This is my first time using Walgreens mail in rebates and I'm really glad I found out about them. They are just like Staples Easy Rebates and Rite Aid Single Check Rebates in that it's a very easy process to submit them online using your receipt number (NO UPCs!). The great thing about the Walgreens MIRs is that they offer a 10% bonus if you get your rebates back on a Walgreens gift card. Since it doesn't expire and won't go to waste, I was perfectly happy taking this deal and making an extra $4.80 back on items I was already getting for free or better.
Also a reminder with Register Reward items, this week is the Lysyl Cold Sore Relief, you will only get 1 RR per transactions but the 2 stores I've been to will allow you to do a second transaction in order to get a second RR but make sure you do 2 transactions! I have forgotten before and it's a nightmare to fix!