Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mailbox Time!: 2.22.12


Oooo what a fun mailbox day today.  I got my latest issue of Scrapbook etc., which was my Christmas gift from my friend Caitlyn, so I threw that in the photo :)

Still available:



No longer available:

- Coupon for a free Prevacid 24 hour 14ct - $12 value!

- Zarbee's Childrens Cough Syrup sample + $1 coupon - it arrived damaged so I went on the Facebook page to follow up and there was a post waiting for me saying they were resending new ones to EVERYONE because I guess I wasn't the only one who got a damaged one.  How nice of them to be proactive about it!  Saved me any work :)

If you missed out on the ones that are no longer available and want to stay in the loop, I highly recommend The Freebie Blogger.  I get most of my freebies through her links.  Sign up for the daily email and she keeps it all straight forward and simple!


No comments:

Post a Comment