Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mailbox Time: 2.24.12


Still available:

- Rachael Ray Dog Food Sample + $1.50 coupon
   Choose one of two options: Rachael Ray Nutrish or Rachael Ray Nutrish Just 6

No longer available:

- I contacted Nivea about my new bottle of lotion with a busted cap (everytime I pump it, lotion starts coming out under the cap) so the offered to send me a new cap.  Unfortunately, they sent a regular cap not a pump one so I'll be emailing them again since the bottle I have is GIANT and I like to keep the pump handy on my desk at work.  But I did get 3 $2/1 Nivea lotion coupons with it!

 
If you missed out on the ones that are no longer available and want to stay in the loop, I highly recommend The Freebie Blogger.  I get most of my freebies through her links.  Sign up for the daily email and she keeps it all straight forward and simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment