Friday, March 9, 2012

Donation: DOVE 2/8/12

All my excess, after we and my family that's local (six households worth of people and random gifts to friends) go through it, goes to DOVE for their shelter and other various programs.  I was introduced to their organization when my school volunteered there and I like being to give back to the community I was raised in even though I don't live there anymore.  I'm in the process of looking for other local organization that would find these products useful.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions. 

On February 8th, 2012, I brought my first batch of donated goods by.  All of these items were obtained from couponing and samples I received in the mail.  Click here to see the list of items donated, their value and my cost.  A few things I did pay for because I thought they would be good donation items but most were free!


$9 spent on $260 worth of items donated to DOVE on 2/8/12

No comments:

Post a Comment